Tag Archives: Federated Sports + Gaming
- Matt Savage Receives Settlement Check From Federated Sports + Gaming
September 29, 2014
Two years after Federated Sports + Gaming announced that it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, Matt Savage receives settlement check.
- Pinnacle wins FS+G asset auction but unsecured creditors file claim against AIP
June 15, 2012
Pinnacle Entertainment is winning bidder of the assets of Federated Sports + Gaming, incl. the Heartland Poker Tour and Epic Poker League
- Five bidders vie for the still steaming carcass of Federated Sports + Gaming
June 14, 2012
An auction was held Wednesday night for selected assets of Federated Sports + Gaming, which filed for bankruptcy in February.
- PokerStars forces more data miners to fold; All In Productions bid on FS+G assets
May 12, 2012
PokerStars forces data mining sites Sharkscope and Official Poker Rankings to require opt-in from Stars players; AIP bids for FS+G assets
- EPL’s numbing numbers; PokerStars’ high-stakes tables going Zoom Poker?
April 7, 2012
New bankruptcy filing by Epic Poker League parent FS+G show larger deficit; PokerStars may shift all high-stakes play to Zoom Poker
- WorldSpreads suspends trading; Epic Poker League execs called on carpet
March 17, 2012
WorldSpreads suspends trading due to "financial irregularities"; Epic Poker League parent co. execs' salary expectations assailed, defended
Interview with Epic Poker League Commissioner, Annie Duke
September 7, 2011
Poker Stars Crossing Over Into The Mainstream
September 11, 2013