Tag Archives: Federated Sports + Gaming
- Matt Savage Receives Settlement Check From Federated Sports + Gaming
September 29, 2014
Two years after Federated Sports + Gaming announced that it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, Matt Savage receives settlement check.
- Pinnacle wins FS+G asset auction but unsecured creditors file claim against AIP
June 15, 2012
Pinnacle Entertainment is winning bidder of the assets of Federated Sports + Gaming, incl. the Heartland Poker Tour and Epic Poker League
- Five bidders vie for the still steaming carcass of Federated Sports + Gaming
June 14, 2012
An auction was held Wednesday night for selected assets of Federated Sports + Gaming, which filed for bankruptcy in February.
- PokerStars forces more data miners to fold; All In Productions bid on FS+G assets
May 12, 2012
PokerStars forces data mining sites Sharkscope and Official Poker Rankings to require opt-in from Stars players; AIP bids for FS+G assets
- EPL’s numbing numbers; PokerStars’ high-stakes tables going Zoom Poker?
April 7, 2012
New bankruptcy filing by Epic Poker League parent FS+G show larger deficit; PokerStars may shift all high-stakes play to Zoom Poker
- WorldSpreads suspends trading; Epic Poker League execs called on carpet
March 17, 2012
WorldSpreads suspends trading due to "financial irregularities"; Epic Poker League parent co. execs' salary expectations assailed, defended
Interview with Epic Poker League Commissioner, Annie Duke
September 7, 2011
Epic Time at EPL’s First Event
August 30, 2011