Tag Archives: federal trade commission
- FTC lets skin betting shills TmarTn and ProSyndicate off the hook
September 7, 2017
The Federal Trade Commission gives a slap on the wrist to skin betting promoters who shilled for CSGOLotto without revealing ownership stakes.
- DraftKings, FanDuel daily fantasy sports merger officially toast
July 13, 2017
The proposed merger of daily fantasy sports giants DraftKings and FanDuel is officially dead, according to the CEOs of both companies.
- FanDuel braces for another funding round after blocked DraftKings merger
July 10, 2017
Daily fantasy sports giant FanDuel may be forced to take out a tithing basket once again and gather more funds from its investors.
- DraftKings, FanDuel claim merger is pro-competition
July 6, 2017
DFS giants DraftKings and FanDuel have asked the FTC to allow the two firms to merge, saying that it is the best interest of the fantasy sports industry.
- Federal Trade Commission blocks DraftKings, FanDuel merger
June 19, 2017
Federal Trade Commission files complaint to block the proposed merger of daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel due to competition concerns.
- John Swallow and Mark Shurtleff Arrested on 23-Charges of Corruption that Involve Pre-Black Friday Online Poker Connections
July 18, 2014
John Swallow and Mark Shurtleff, the former Attorney General’s for Utah, have been arrested on 23-charges of corruption.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012