Tag Archives: Farmville
- Zynga adds new CFO, revamps Zynga Poker, adds Farmville 2 slot
April 13, 2014
Social gamers Zynga add former Best Buy exec David Lee as CFO; Zynga Poker gets a makeover, Farmville 2 added to Hit It Rich: Casino Slots.
- Is Social Gaming Waning or Rising in Popularity?
October 10, 2013
Future of social gaming has its roots in consoles. It will overtake the likes of Facebook as social media outlet when it comes to gaming.
- What Comes First for Zynga?
June 13, 2013
In gambling news, Zynga CEO Mark Pincus broke the news of massive layoffs at his social gaming company.
- Investing The Hard Way: Will A Nevada License Save Struggling Zynga?
December 10, 2012
Vince Martin shares his thoughts on Zynga's application in Nevada doubled the market's estimate of the value of its operating business.
- Zynga shares plummet as outlook is cut
October 5, 2012
Zynga has seen shares plummet yet again as the company continues to suffer
- Social gaming giant Zynga accused of stock Indian-giving
November 11, 2011
Zynga – famed for the world’s largest online poker game Zynga Poker – has been accused of demanding back stocks from early employees.