Tag Archives: fantasy sports
- Leveraging Blockchain Technology for fantasy sports
November 20, 2017
The penetration of Blockchain in the technology world has exceeded to next level & is increasing day by day with new industries adding up to the ecosystem.
- UK fantasy sports operators warned about betting licenses
July 17, 2017
The UK Gambling Commission warns fantasy operators that running and promoting their leagues as a business requires a pool betting license.
- PlayUp seeks $7.6M capital for fantasy sport start-up expansion
July 11, 2017
An Australian businessman is eyeing to bring his advertisement-paid version of daily fantasy sports beyond the land down under.
- Fantasy sports players in North America near 60M
June 22, 2017
Despite regulatory woes in the U.S., the number of fantasy sports players in North America has grown 3.3 percent this year.
- Ace2Three gets on fantasy sports train with Fan Fight investment
June 16, 2017
Indian rummy website Ace2Three is planning to invest INR10 million ($155,195.50) in real-money fantasy sports portal Fan Fight, which is launching soon.
- Fantasy sports bill moves forward in New Jersey, falters in Alabama
May 23, 2017
The battle for the legalization of daily fantasy sports (DFS) in the states of New Jersey and Alabama within the past week has resulted to a mixed bag.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017