Tag Archives: fantasy sports
- DraftKings denies former “Bachelor” star of fantasy sports prize
27 January 2020
The $1 million in prize money from the Millionaire Maker tournament won’t be handed over to Jade Roper Tolbert,
- India Today, AajTak partner to launch new fantasy sports website
5 June 2019
India Today and Aajtak have partnered up to create an exciting new fantasy sports portal, and their combined audiences make them a serious player right away.
- BetConstruct presents its Fantasy Sports in the US market
12 April 2019
BetConstruct will become part of Betting on Sports America 2019 providing premium fantasy sports experience in the United States market.
- Dream11 joins unicorn club after Steadview investment
11 April 2019
For the first time, a gambling company has joined the exclusive unicorn club, an group that includes consumer and technology ventures that are valued at $1 billion or more.
- India fantasy sports site Scoring11 gets new investor, platform
28 March 2019
Scoring11 is ready to capitalize on the growing Indian fantasy sports market with a new investor and a white label platform.
- Halaplay Tech receives investment from Nazara, Delta Corp
21 March 2019
On Wednesday, Halaplay Technology announced that they had received Rs 40 cr ($5.8 million USD) in funding from Nazara Technologies and Delta Corp.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
28 March 2018
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
2 September 2015
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
25 October 2017