Tag Archives: Fantasy Sports Trade Association
- Fantasy sports players in North America near 60M
June 22, 2017
Despite regulatory woes in the U.S., the number of fantasy sports players in North America has grown 3.3 percent this year.
- Fantasy Aces files for bankruptcy protection, players high and dry
February 1, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operator Fantasy Aces files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection, citing debts of $3m, of which $1.3m is unsecured player deposits.
- Small fantasy operators protest growing DraftKings, FanDuel duopoly
March 30, 2016
A new group of 35 small daily and season-long fantasy sports operators protest legislators helping strengthen DraftKings, FanDuel duopoly.
- DraftKings rides to the financial rescue of stranded FantasyHub players
March 11, 2016
DraftKings rides to the financial rescue of players left high and dry by shutdown of daily fantasy sports site FantasyHub.
- FantasyHub “temporarily” suspends operations; VividSports4Money launches
February 19, 2016
FantasyHub customers fear for their account balances as site "temporarily" suspends operations; Vivid Entertainment DFS site launches.
- DFS group runs ad blitz against California lawmaker
January 27, 2016
Daily fantasy sports lobbyists are stepping up a campaign to legalize fantasy sports in California and no politician can get in the way.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017