Tag Archives: fanduel
- FanDuel $186M loss alarms auditors anew
October 17, 2017
The latest financial data of FanDuel is already out and auditors are already seeing the writings on the wall that the firm is heading down the drain.
- DraftKings, FanDuel pay $2.6m to get Massachusetts off their backs
September 8, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel pay $1.3m apiece to resolve a Massachusetts probe into dodgy consumer practices.
- We’re back: FanDuel, DraftKings re-enter Delaware market
August 24, 2017
Daily fantasy sports giants DraftKings and FanDuel are back in the state of Delaware – just in time for the Sept.7 NFL season kickoff.
- FanDuel shut UK daily fantasy sports site to focus on US market
July 28, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel shuts its UK-facing site after just one year of operation, although it suggested it could return someday.
- DraftKings, FanDuel daily fantasy sports merger officially toast
July 13, 2017
The proposed merger of daily fantasy sports giants DraftKings and FanDuel is officially dead, according to the CEOs of both companies.
- FanDuel’s Eccles casts more doubt on DraftKings merger
July 12, 2017
FanDuel CEO Nigel Eccles casts more doubt on whether his company's proposed merger with rival DraftKings will go ahead as planned.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015