Tag Archives: fanduel
- Pro player unions intervene in DFS athlete data, likeness lawsuit
May 18, 2018
Players unions representing America's pro athletes file brief in Indiana lawsuit involving DFS operators' use of players' names, likeness and stats.
- Paddy Power Betfair in talks to acquire FanDuel fantasy ops
May 16, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair is seeking to expand its business in the United States through a possible merger with daily fantasy sports giant FanDuel.
- MLB, NBA to sell stakes in daily fantasy ops DraftKings, FanDuel
April 20, 2018
Major League Baseball and National Basketball Association to sell their stakes in daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel, respectively.
- FanDuel talking reverse merger with Platinum Eagle SPAC
March 8, 2018
Struggling daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel reportedly in 'advanced talks' for reverse merger with Nasdaq-listed Platinum Eagle acquisition vehicle.
- FanDuel founders unveil new Flick social streaming platform
January 23, 2018
FanDuel co-founders Nigel Eccles and Rob Jones launch Edinburgh-based Flick 'social streaming platform' for eSports and video game fans.
- FanDuel lays off staff after Eccles’ exit
December 13, 2017
Beleaguered DFS operator FanDuel has shown a number of its staff the door weeks after its former chief executive officer, Nigel Eccles, said adieu.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017