Tag Archives: fanduel
- CG Technology faces new setback in FanDuel IP lawsuit
January 6, 2017
Sports betting tech provider CG Technology has been dealt another major blow in its attempt to sue FanDuel for patent infringement.
- UK greenlights Yahoo’s DFS operation
December 5, 2016
Yahoo is finally getting a slice of UK daily fantasy market pie that has been shared by rivals DraftKings and FanDuel.
- DraftKings, FanDuel confirm plans to merge in 2017
November 18, 2016
Daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel confirm plans to merge in late 2017, while keeping shtum on most other details.
- DraftKings, FanDuel merger rumors heat up, management roles reportedly sorted
October 31, 2016
Rumors of merger between daily fantasy sports sites DraftKings and FanDuel heat up; Jason Robins tipped as CEO, Nigel Eccles as chairman.
- DraftKings, FanDuel to pay $6m apiece to resolve New York consumer fraud suits
October 25, 2016
Daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel to pay $6m apiece to end New York AG's consumer fraud and deceptive advertising suits.
- DraftKings, FanDuel in troubled waters? DFS operators reportedly ‘short on cash’
October 24, 2016
More trouble is brewing for DraftKings and FanDuel as the legal and financial challenges facing the industry show no sign of letting up.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016