Tag Archives: fanduel
- FanDuel lays off staff after Eccles’ exit
December 13, 2017
Beleaguered DFS operator FanDuel has shown a number of its staff the door weeks after its former chief executive officer, Nigel Eccles, said adieu.
- FanDuel CEO Nigel Eccles departs for new eSports venture
November 20, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel welcomes Matt King as new CEO, bids goodbye to original CEO Nigel Eccles, who's leaving for new eSports venture.
- FanDuel $186M loss alarms auditors anew
October 17, 2017
The latest financial data of FanDuel is already out and auditors are already seeing the writings on the wall that the firm is heading down the drain.
- DraftKings, FanDuel pay $2.6m to get Massachusetts off their backs
September 8, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel pay $1.3m apiece to resolve a Massachusetts probe into dodgy consumer practices.
- We’re back: FanDuel, DraftKings re-enter Delaware market
August 24, 2017
Daily fantasy sports giants DraftKings and FanDuel are back in the state of Delaware – just in time for the Sept.7 NFL season kickoff.
- FanDuel shut UK daily fantasy sports site to focus on US market
July 28, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel shuts its UK-facing site after just one year of operation, although it suggested it could return someday.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017