Tag Archives: fanduel
- Cash crunch at Meadowlands’ FanDuel sportsbook?
July 26, 2018
FanDuel-branded sportsbook at New Jersey's Meadowlands racetrack annoys punters after not having enough cash on hand to pay winners after late MLB game.
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
July 11, 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
- FanDuel execs score big money on Paddy Power Betfair merger; shareholders, not so much
July 9, 2018
The deal between Paddy Power Betfair to acquire Fanduel does not include payouts for FanDuel's founding members or common shareholders.
- W. Virginia’s Greenbrier Resort picks FanDuel for sportsbook
June 26, 2018
West Virginia's Greenbrier Resort picks Fanduel (and Paddy Power Betfair) to power its retail, online and mobile sports betting product.
- Paddy Power Betfair, FanDuel to merge US-facing businesses
May 23, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair confirms it has reached a deal to merge its US-facing business with daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel.
- Pro player unions intervene in DFS athlete data, likeness lawsuit
May 18, 2018
Players unions representing America's pro athletes file brief in Indiana lawsuit involving DFS operators' use of players' names, likeness and stats.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017