Tag Archives: fanduel
- FanDuel shut UK daily fantasy sports site to focus on US market
July 28, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel shuts its UK-facing site after just one year of operation, although it suggested it could return someday.
- DraftKings, FanDuel daily fantasy sports merger officially toast
July 13, 2017
The proposed merger of daily fantasy sports giants DraftKings and FanDuel is officially dead, according to the CEOs of both companies.
- FanDuel’s Eccles casts more doubt on DraftKings merger
July 12, 2017
FanDuel CEO Nigel Eccles casts more doubt on whether his company's proposed merger with rival DraftKings will go ahead as planned.
- FanDuel braces for another funding round after blocked DraftKings merger
July 10, 2017
Daily fantasy sports giant FanDuel may be forced to take out a tithing basket once again and gather more funds from its investors.
- DraftKings, FanDuel claim merger is pro-competition
July 6, 2017
DFS giants DraftKings and FanDuel have asked the FTC to allow the two firms to merge, saying that it is the best interest of the fantasy sports industry.
- DraftKings, FanDuel confirmed as money pits via leaked financials
June 20, 2017
Leaked documents detailing the proposed merger of daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel reveal the sites lost a combined $151m in 2016.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017