Tag Archives: fanduel group
- FanDuel blinks, will pay Jersey bettor despite pricing error
September 21, 2018
The FanDuel Group blinks, will pay out full winnings to Jersey bettors who took advantage of betting odds cockup in Broncos v. Raiders game.
- BetStars in New Jersey; FanDuel in West Virginia, bookie in prison
September 14, 2018
The Stars Group's BetStars brand launches wagering in New Jersey; FanDuel launches sportsbook at West Virginia's Greenbrier Resort.
- New Jersey’s mobile betting options grow; SBTech’s self-service kiosks thin the crowds
September 4, 2018
FanDuel and William Hill launch New Jersey sports betting apps; SBTech launches self-service betting kiosks in New Jersey, Mississippi.
- FanDuel Group to air sports betting content on TVG network
July 27, 2018
FanDuel Group to air sports betting content on Betfair's horseracing network TVG; Fox Sports 1 plans daily sports betting show.
- IGT to power FanDuel Group’s New Jersey sports betting
July 17, 2018
IGT providing sports betting platform for FanDuel Group's New Jersey operations; New Jersey warns casinos to submit betting software ASAP.
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
July 11, 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018