Tag Archives: FaceIt
- Betway expands brand awareness with deals in cricket, horse racing and esports
23 July 2018
The online gambling outfit, Betway, has expanded its reach, cutting deals with Cricket West Indies, Galway races, and FACEIT London Major at Wembley.
- Jet Skis and beautiful knees: how the WPT inspired the Season 4 ECS finals
1 May 2018
James Bardolph, say the reason behind his idea to host the Season 4 esports Championship Series finals at Cancún, Mexico came from the WPT.
- FACEIT partners with Genius Sports to increase fan engagement and safeguard integrity of Esports Championship Series games
7 April 2017
ECS will be the first eSports league fully integrated with the ground-breaking CS:GO analytics platform and the Genius Sports eSports Bet Monitoring System.
- eSports platform FACEIT & YouTube strike a multi-year broadcasting deal
23 March 2017
The UK-based eSports platform FACEIT and troubled online video broadcast giant YouTube sign a multi-year deal to showcase the eSports Championship Series
- eSports is Responsible for 21.3% of Twitch Viewership; Twitch and FaceIt Create New league
11 April 2016
eSports is responsible for 21.3% of Twitch's viewership according to a report, and Twitch partner with Faceit to launch new league.
- Microsoft Announce New Xbox Live Tournament Platform; Cross-Platform Functionality and ESL Partnership
18 March 2016
Microsoft have taken another step towards embracing the emergence of eSports by creating the Xbox Live Tournament Platform.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014