Tag Archives: Facebook
- Question of the Day – Real Money Gambling on Facebook
April 24, 2014
Andrew Edwards, Sarafina Gabriel, Alex Pratt, and Itsik Akiva share their thoughts about the real money gambling on Facebook.
- MODQs – Is social media working across all of iGaming?
April 23, 2014
Social media and online gambling have a strange relationship.
- What sportsbook operators can learn from Facebook’s product strategy
March 11, 2014
From an abstracted point of view, Facebook’s challenges as an incumbent are not that different from the large European sportsbook operators.
- How To Maximize Facebook Ads Click-Through-Rates
February 4, 2014
Let's take a look at Facebook advertising and list some of the things you can do today to improve your CTRs and thus, your overall results.
- Zynga Plus Poker real-money Facebook launch; Buffalo Studios’ Bingo Rush 2
January 15, 2014
Zynga Plus Poker launches real-money version on Facebook in the UK; Zynga closing YoVille; Buffalo Studios launch Bingo Rush sequel
- Top social casino games of 2013; TradeFight a market beater; ISIS Lab ink Cladstone
December 11, 2013
Facebook's top social games of 2013; TradeFight mix social gaming with live market data; ISIS Lab team with Cladstone on UK-facing platform
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017