Tag Archives: Facebook
- South Korea yanks social games from Facebook, forces them to apply for rating
September 3, 2014
South Korean regulators block access to social games via Facebook, forces developers to submit games for rating by nine-member panel.
- Mr Green app allows Facebook login; social media #1 for customer acquisition
August 22, 2014
Mr Green's new UK-facing casino app allows Facebook login; ThinkGaming says social media now "number one digital marketing channel.'
- 888 yanks Magic888 Casino real-money gambling Facebook app
July 24, 2014
888 Holdings yanks 'very marginal' real-money Facebook app Magic888 Casino but will maintain Bingo Appy product; ASA spanks 888 adverts.
- Gamesys yanks real-money Bingo & Slots Friendzy app from Facebook
May 30, 2014
Gamesys yanks its Bingo & Slots Friendzy real-money gambling app from Facebook, raising further doubts about social gaming convergence.
- Question of the Day – Social Gaming Convergence
April 30, 2014
Sarafina Gabriel, Itsik Akiva, Andrew Edwards, and Alex Prat share their thoughts about the real money and social gaming player convergence
- Question of the Day – Real Money Gambling on Facebook
April 24, 2014
Andrew Edwards, Sarafina Gabriel, Alex Pratt, and Itsik Akiva share their thoughts about the real money gambling on Facebook.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016