Tag Archives: Facebook
- Social Media Tip of the Week: Paid Social Media to Promote Gambling Content
January 26, 2015
Darren Sheffield gives an overview on using paid social media to promote gambling content in this edition of Social Media Tip of the Week.
- bwin.party shuts down Facebook Game; Scientific Games deals with Mecca Bingo
January 13, 2015
bwin's Sportster Bet and Win will be shut down end of January; Scientific Games signed a five-year agreement with Mecca Bingo Ltd.
- Top nine European gambling stories of 2014
December 31, 2014
The top-nine gambling stories in European markets of 2014.
- MGT Capital launches social fantasy sports platform on Facebook; DraftKings ties up with Houston Rockets
December 18, 2014
MGT Capital is bolstering its social gaming portfolio with the launch of Daily Fantasy Legend; DraftKings ties up with Houston Rockets.
- Paddy Power latest to pull plug on real-money Facebook gambling
December 3, 2014
Paddy Power pulls the plug on its Paddy Power Social real-money betting Facebook app, following similar failures by 888 Holdings and Gamesys
- Australian Poker Player Successfully Sues Quartet Over Facebook Slander
December 1, 2014
An Australian poker player has successfully sued four other poker players after the quartet went to Facebook to call the victim a ‘thief’.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018