Tag Archives: Facebook
- Scientific Games, Playtika’s casino slots make Facebook’s 2015 Games of the Year
December 23, 2015
Two gambling-themed game titles made it to Facebook’s 2015 Games of the Year list.
- PokerStars Pre-Launch Ronaldo and Neymar Jr. TV Commercials on Facebook
August 4, 2015
PokerStars has teamed up with Facebook to pre-launch a new set of TV commercials starring Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar Jr.
- New study says checking Facebook leads to greater financial risk-taking
May 25, 2015
New research suggests people who have recently checked their Facebook profile take greater financial risks in gambling or buying stocks.
- Content Marketing Tip of the Week: Paid Content Seeding
March 4, 2015
theMediaFlow Managing Director Nichola Stott gives an overview on Paid Content Seeding in this edition of Content Marketing Tip of the Week.
- Social Media Tip of the Week: Blog & social media integration
February 17, 2015
Darren Sheffield explains about the integration of blogs and social media and how the two are very dependent on each other.
- Plan your Social Strategy now for the WSOP – Opportunity Knocks
February 4, 2015
I want you to think about social media as a marketer, social media by competitors and how to disrupt the WSOP marketing effort this summer.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018