Tag Archives: Facebook
- Becky’s Affiliated: How Facebook uses AI to maximize partnerships with iGaming
April 4, 2019
To address the needs of the iGaming industry in addition to many others, Facebook currently uses Machine Learning and AI to drive optimal results.
- Vince De Castro: Create videos that teaches people about the industry
February 19, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Vince De Castro of Orbex shares how affiliates can create successful videos for Facebook with a small budget.
- KamaGames launch Pokerist Texas Holdem on Facebook’s Instant Games
February 14, 2018
KamaGames, has announced the release of the HTML5 version of their flagship title Pokerist: Texas Holdem Poker onto Facebook’s Instant Games platform.
- 888 exit Poland; country monitors Facebook for illegal gambling
May 30, 2017
888 Holdings is the latest operator to flee the Polish market, while Poland's Ministry of Finance monitors Facebook for illegal gambling activity.
- Russia closes gambling operators’ social media accounts
August 31, 2016
Russia's telecom watchdog Roskomnadzor orders Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte to close gambling sites' social media accounts.
- Vietnamese online gambling site uses Facebook Live video to lure customers
July 15, 2016
A Vietnamese gambling site has been caught using the Facebook Live streaming service to promote itself to local punters.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017