Tag Archives: Facebook
- Vince De Castro: Create videos that teaches people about the industry
February 19, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Vince De Castro of Orbex shares how affiliates can create successful videos for Facebook with a small budget.
- KamaGames launch Pokerist Texas Holdem on Facebook’s Instant Games
February 14, 2018
KamaGames, has announced the release of the HTML5 version of their flagship title Pokerist: Texas Holdem Poker onto Facebook’s Instant Games platform.
- 888 exit Poland; country monitors Facebook for illegal gambling
May 30, 2017
888 Holdings is the latest operator to flee the Polish market, while Poland's Ministry of Finance monitors Facebook for illegal gambling activity.
- Russia closes gambling operators’ social media accounts
August 31, 2016
Russia's telecom watchdog Roskomnadzor orders Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte to close gambling sites' social media accounts.
- Vietnamese online gambling site uses Facebook Live video to lure customers
July 15, 2016
A Vietnamese gambling site has been caught using the Facebook Live streaming service to promote itself to local punters.
- Scientific Games, Playtika’s casino slots make Facebook’s 2015 Games of the Year
December 23, 2015
Two gambling-themed game titles made it to Facebook’s 2015 Games of the Year list.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017