Tag Archives: Facebook
- Andy Taylor talks about the future of marketing with Facebook Live
30 September 2019
Taylor explained that Facebook Live, with its ability to have subscribers and instant updates, is making it much easier to reach the intended audience.
- Facebook group gives a new meaning to “meat market”
23 August 2019
A by invitation-only group on Facebook have unique and secretive way to market rare meat and priceless crabs.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How Facebook uses AI to maximize partnerships with iGaming
4 April 2019
To address the needs of the iGaming industry in addition to many others, Facebook currently uses Machine Learning and AI to drive optimal results.
- Vince De Castro: Create videos that teaches people about the industry
19 February 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Vince De Castro of Orbex shares how affiliates can create successful videos for Facebook with a small budget.
- KamaGames launch Pokerist Texas Holdem on Facebook’s Instant Games
14 February 2018
KamaGames, has announced the release of the HTML5 version of their flagship title Pokerist: Texas Holdem Poker onto Facebook’s Instant Games platform.
- 888 exit Poland; country monitors Facebook for illegal gambling
30 May 2017
888 Holdings is the latest operator to flee the Polish market, while Poland's Ministry of Finance monitors Facebook for illegal gambling activity.
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
12 September 2018