Tag Archives: exchange wagering
- Betfair not bothered by New Jersey exchange wagering’s slow start
August 11, 2016
Betfair US boss Kip Levin happy with New Jersey's exchange wagering site, which averaged $150k handle per week over its first three months.
- Kangwon Land has good Q1; Grand Korea Leisure, Paradise Co Ltd… not so much
May 13, 2016
Kangwon Land, the only South Korean casino that allows locals, has profitable Q1 while Grand Korea Leisure and Paradise Co Ltd struggle.
- Betfair US, Monmouth Park to launch New Jersey exchange wagering site on May 10
April 21, 2016
Betfair US and Monmouth Park launch closed beta of America's first horseracing exchange wagering site ahead of official launch on May 10.
- Betfair celebrates as New Jersey issues America’s first exchange wagering license
November 21, 2015
New Jersey becomes first state to issue exchange wagering licenses to Betfair US and Darby Development, which runs Monmouth Park racetrack.
- Betfair US gets new CEO as New Jersey publishes exchange wagering regulations
May 15, 2014
Kip Levin named new CEO of Betfair US as New Jersey publishes exchange wagering regulations; Churchill Downs eyes New York casino.
- Betfair Hollywood Park to close; Italy spares betting exchanges turnover tax
May 11, 2013
Betfair loses naming rights deal as Hollywood Park announces closure; Italy spares betting exchanges tax on turnover
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017