Tag Archives: Ewa Bakun
- GiGse content director to lead iGaming discussion at Atlantic City conference
May 17, 2017
Ewa Bakun, will moderate the iGaming panel at the East Coast Gaming Congress and Next Generation Gaming Forum (ECGC).
- GiGse to deliver 40 hours of disruption
March 16, 2017
Clarion’s Head of Content, Ewa Bakun, described the 2017 GiGse symposium as ‘constructively disruptive thinking and debate’.
- Future thinking tops the agenda as GiGse LaunchPad is announced
February 23, 2017
GiGse, which is being held for the 1st time at San Diego’s Marriott Marquis Marina (26 – 28 April) has confirmed details of the LaunchPad competition & more
- 10 Questions – Ewa Bakun
October 14, 2016
In this edition of 10 Qs, we delve into the core of Ewa’s mind – from the business process she religiously follows, up to her happy feet.
- Juegos Miami 2016 Day 2 Recap
June 3, 2016
Today CalvinAyre.com returned to the Biltmore Hotel for the second day of Juegos Miami 2016.
- Executives lead big names offering expertise at Juegos Miami
March 18, 2016
Top-level executives and senior regulators will discuss the opportunities across the region.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014