Tag Archives: European Parliament
- Tony G Joins The European Parliament
May 27, 2014
Tony G joins the European Parliament as his Liberal Party gains two seats for the first time in their history.
- European Parliament approves online gambling resolution, unicorn refuge
September 10, 2013
European Parliament adopts online gambling resolution seeking greater harmonization of regulations while upholding right to bar market entry
- MEPs make sports betting recommendations
February 8, 2012
MEPs put forward a number of recommendations for the future of sport in Europe
- Mixed reaction to European Parliament online gambling resolution
November 17, 2011
Reaction to the online gambling resolution passed by Members of the European Parliament calling for more cooperation between member states.
- European Parliament to consider ISP blocking in February
January 16, 2011
The European Parliament is to consider legislation requiring internet service providers to block certain types of sites, like child porn.
Serbia orders blocking of 70 sites
February 14, 2012
GREAT MOMENTS IN CENSORSHIP: China blocks virtual private networks
December 28, 2012