Tag Archives: European Parliament
- 3 Barrels: Oregon piracy update; Tony G on his bike; Perkins $100m idea
30 May 2019
We learn the name of the Oregon poker player embroiled in a piracy scandal, how Tony G lost his bid to remain a Member of European Parliament and more.
- Tony G Joins The European Parliament
27 May 2014
Tony G joins the European Parliament as his Liberal Party gains two seats for the first time in their history.
- European Parliament approves online gambling resolution, unicorn refuge
10 September 2013
European Parliament adopts online gambling resolution seeking greater harmonization of regulations while upholding right to bar market entry
- MEPs make sports betting recommendations
8 February 2012
MEPs put forward a number of recommendations for the future of sport in Europe
- Mixed reaction to European Parliament online gambling resolution
17 November 2011
Reaction to the online gambling resolution passed by Members of the European Parliament calling for more cooperation between member states.
- European Parliament to consider ISP blocking in February
16 January 2011
The European Parliament is to consider legislation requiring internet service providers to block certain types of sites, like child porn.
Bangladesh commission blocks gambling, pornography websites
19 February 2019
Serbia orders blocking of 70 sites
14 February 2012