Tag Archives: European Gaming Media and Events
- European Gaming Media and Events celebrates 4th anniversary with the launch of new services and initiatives
January 15, 2019
The team at European Gaming Media and Events has celebrated 4 years of activity and the plans are high for the next 5 years.
- Nominations are open for the Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards (BSG Awards 2019 Vilnius)
November 20, 2018
The team at European Gaming Media and Events has announced the launch of the inaugural BSG Awards.
- The inaugural European Gaming Congress (EGC) records a huge success at it debut, new destination announced for 2019
November 5, 2018
European Gaming Congress took place last month on the 16th of October and has recorded a significant success for European Gaming Media and Events.
- European Gaming (EG) engages in a strategic partnership with SBC (Sport Business Chain)
August 14, 2018
European Gaming Media and Events, organizer in CEE, Baltics and Balkans, is proud to announce SBC (Sport Business Chain) as its latest strategic partner.
- Mare Balticum – The Baltic Sea Gaming Summit announces first batch of speakers
February 6, 2018
The inaugural edition of the yearly event which focuses on the Baltics and the Scandinavian region has already made the headlines on many industry related news portals