Tag Archives: European Court of Justice
- EU court spanks Hungary’s online gambling laws … again
28 February 2018
The Court of Justice for the European Union once again spanks Hungary's online gambling laws as contrary to EU trade rules.
- EU court affirms online gambling guidelines
20 February 2018
CJEU has thrown out a petition from the government of Belgium seeking to annul the online gambling guidelines set by the European Commission.
- EU top court slams Hungary’s restrictive online gambling laws
22 June 2017
European Union's top court says Hungary can't punish online gambling operators because its restrictive gambling laws are incompatible with EU trade rules.
- Gibraltar’s challenge of UK online gambling tax hits EU speed bump
13 June 2017
The Court of Justice for the European Union rejects Gibraltar's claim that UK's online gambling rules represent illegal extraterritorial taxation.
- CJEU’s Advocate General defends UK gambling law
19 January 2017
Advocate General of the Court of Justice for the European Union deals blow to Gibraltar's challenge of UK's online gambling rules.
- European Union’s top court says Germany can’t punish online betting operators
4 February 2016
European Union's top court says Germany can't penalize online betting sites it considers to be operating without a license.