Tag Archives: Europe
- PokerStars launch new Championship of Online Poker in Southern Europe
October 17, 2018
PokerStars continues pouring some sugar on their French, Spanish and Portuguese customers after scheduling a new Championship of Online Poker.
- Soft2Bet opens yet another EU office
The online gaming operator and platform provider Soft2Bet actively extends its presence in European countries.
- partypoker to send 300+ online qualifiers to WPT events in Europe & Canada
September 3, 2018
The online poker giant partypoker plans to send 300+ online qualifiers to new World Poker Tour events held across Europe and Canada in a new four-year deal.
- Mysterious casino project in Europe attracts pharmaceutical company
Canadian pharmaceutical Easton Pharmaceuticals has signed a Letter of Intent to be involved in a project that will see a casino resort built in Europe
- Affiliate event series set to return to Europe
June 27, 2018
- Canada’s Global Daily Fantasy Sports secures Malta license
April 23, 2018
GDFS has been granted a license for business-to-business controlled skill games from the Malta Gaming Authority.
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017