Tag Archives: Europe
- EU court affirms online gambling guidelines
February 20, 2018
CJEU has thrown out a petition from the government of Belgium seeking to annul the online gambling guidelines set by the European Commission.
- Habanero appoints European Head of Business Development
November 8, 2017
Quality slots provider Habanero has announced the appointment of Arcangelo Lonoce as its Head of Business Development in Europe.
- Winamax picks up two of the world’s best in preparation for Euro liquidity deal
October 16, 2017
Winamax has signed two of the world’s leading tournament players as they prepare for the proposed European shared liquidity agreement.
- Unikrn set for European expansion after gaining a Maltese gaming license
October 10, 2017
Unikrn is ready to expand their real money offering throughout Europe after receiving a gaming license from the Maltese Gaming Authority.
- Successful summer for Better Collective with six acquisitions to expand fast-growing European presence
September 25, 2017
Better Collective has overseen a successful summer of acquisitions to further grow the brand.
- Btobet confirms the success of its expansion in Romania and proceeds with new partnerships in central-eastern Europe
September 8, 2017
BtoBet is now ready to bring its technological platform in Budapest and Cyprus, meeting the major farsighted local operators.
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017