Tag Archives: Europe
- Affiliate event series set to return to Europe
June 27, 2018
- Canada’s Global Daily Fantasy Sports secures Malta license
April 23, 2018
GDFS has been granted a license for business-to-business controlled skill games from the Malta Gaming Authority.
- EU court affirms online gambling guidelines
February 20, 2018
CJEU has thrown out a petition from the government of Belgium seeking to annul the online gambling guidelines set by the European Commission.
- Habanero appoints European Head of Business Development
November 8, 2017
Quality slots provider Habanero has announced the appointment of Arcangelo Lonoce as its Head of Business Development in Europe.
- Winamax picks up two of the world’s best in preparation for Euro liquidity deal
October 16, 2017
Winamax has signed two of the world’s leading tournament players as they prepare for the proposed European shared liquidity agreement.
- Unikrn set for European expansion after gaining a Maltese gaming license
October 10, 2017
Unikrn is ready to expand their real money offering throughout Europe after receiving a gaming license from the Maltese Gaming Authority.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017