Tag Archives: Europe
- BEGE 2019: The key gaming and entertainment business hub in Europe is only eight weeks away
September 26, 2019
BEGE 2019 will feature 80+ companies from all sectors of the gaming industry as they showcase their newest games, products and services.
- STS expands to Europe by partnering with BetConstruct
February 11, 2019
STS, the largest bookmaker in Poland, goes abroad backed with the award-winning products of BetConstruct.
- 2019, scary but full of opportunities
December 26, 2018
Bear market is here, and what follows is what can happen in broad strokes in 2019 for China, Europe, and the United States.
- PokerStars launch new Championship of Online Poker in Southern Europe
October 17, 2018
PokerStars continues pouring some sugar on their French, Spanish and Portuguese customers after scheduling a new Championship of Online Poker.
- Soft2Bet opens yet another EU office
The online gaming operator and platform provider Soft2Bet actively extends its presence in European countries.
- partypoker to send 300+ online qualifiers to WPT events in Europe & Canada
September 3, 2018
The online poker giant partypoker plans to send 300+ online qualifiers to new World Poker Tour events held across Europe and Canada in a new four-year deal.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018