Tag Archives: Euromillions
- UK to ban third-party betting on non-UK EuroMillions lottery
November 30, 2017
Lottoland cries foul after the UK government announces that it will prohibit third-party betting on non-UK EuroMillions lottery draws.
- Camelot says National Lottery website hit by DDoS attack
October 2, 2017
Camelot confirms that UK National Lottery website was knocked offline by a DDoS attack Saturday night; EuroMillions set for record jackpot on Tuesday.
- Family’s lottery lawsuit shows why tigers eat their young
May 19, 2017
A UK judge dismisses a lawsuit brought against a EuroMillions lottery winner by his ungrateful son, who felt dad owed him lifelong financial support.
- Teen earns £1m lottery win; threatens to sue Camelot; too much too young
February 14, 2017
Britain's youngest ever Euromillions winner is planning to sue the National Lottery's owners Camelot because she said the win has ‘ruined' her life.
- EuroMillions radio ad lands Lottoland in hot water with UK watchdog
February 2, 2017
Lottoland has found itself in hot water with the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) over a “misleading” radio ad.
- Lottoland.co.uk Announces EuroMillions Price Freeze
September 29, 2016
Online lottery betting leader Lottoland.co.uk has announced that it will be freezing its EuroMillions prices at £2.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014