Tag Archives: Euro Partners
- Playtech affiliate program Euro Partners withdraws from Canada again
May 12, 2016
Euro Partners, the primary affiliate program of gambling software provider Playtech, has exited Canada for a second time.
- London Affiliate Conference 2015 Day 2 Recap
February 3, 2015
Day 2 of the LAC 2015 was a hit & felt even busier than the 1st day of the event. The expo floor was busy & buzzing until it closed at 6pm.
- Playtech take live casino mobile, ditch Canada, purge high-stakes poker tables
November 28, 2013
Playtech's Euro Partners affiliate program confirms Canadian market exit; iPoker network ditches high-stakes tables, US currency.
- Playtech and Euro Partners Rumored To Be Pulling Out of the Finnish and Dutch Markets
November 20, 2013
Playtech and Euro Partners are rumored to be pulling out, meaning players based on Finnish or Dutch soil will have to cash in their chips.
- In the World of Online Gaming, ‘Don’t Mix Business with Pleasure’ Doesn’t Apply
October 31, 2012
Euro Partners’ new ‘My Thai’ promotion stirs up fun competition among affiliates
- Isle of Man GDED announce new Pairplay gambling sites; Euro Partners redesigns logo and website; JPM Interactive launch A Pot of Gold game
January 19, 2012
Isle of Man GDED announce Pairplay gambling sites; Euro Partners redesign brand logo and website; JPM Interactive launch A Pot of Gold
Online gambling earning up to $30 billion globally
April 2, 2013
Macau gross gaming revenue hits MOP29.5 billion in July
August 1, 2013
Galaxy Entertainment eyes Taiwan and Japan markets
November 19, 2013