Tag Archives: ethereum
- Beginning of altcoin’s end: US signals digital coins may be subject to federal securities law
July 26, 2017
Sale of digital coins in the United States are subject to the country’s securities laws, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission declared.
- Live Player Games removes the middleman with new Ethereum poker app
April 25, 2017
Live Player Games has launched the first Android-based poker app that uses cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Ryan Gittleson on why Virtue Poker is poised to disrupt the online poker industry for the first time in a decade
December 15, 2016
Lee Davy sits down with Ryan Gittleson of Virtue Poker to learn why the new P2P decentralised poker platform is about to shake the poker industry.
- Ether decouples from bitcoin as it inches closer to record high $20 value
June 15, 2016
Given the craziness surrounding bitcoin today, one would almost forget that its cousin—the ethereum blockchain—is doing great as well.
- How to consolidate 40 000 participants on one Ethereum project. Report from representative of 7elephant
April 25, 2016
Primachik's report is “Experience of elaboration, startup and development of project based on Ethereum. Challenges and solutions”.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014