Tag Archives: ethereum
- Zeroedge crypto casino will likely live down to its name
February 4, 2018
Zeroedge, a new Ethereum-based online gambling site, plans initial coin offering that may leave investors seeing zero return on their investment.
- Unikrn looks to raise $100M with eSports betting cryptocurrency sale
August 18, 2017
eSports betting operator Unikrn is planning to sell $100 million worth of cryptocurrency tokens as part of an initial coin offering (ICO) in September.
- Beginning of altcoin’s end: US signals digital coins may be subject to federal securities law
July 26, 2017
Sale of digital coins in the United States are subject to the country’s securities laws, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission declared.
- Live Player Games removes the middleman with new Ethereum poker app
April 25, 2017
Live Player Games has launched the first Android-based poker app that uses cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Ryan Gittleson on why Virtue Poker is poised to disrupt the online poker industry for the first time in a decade
December 15, 2016
Lee Davy sits down with Ryan Gittleson of Virtue Poker to learn why the new P2P decentralised poker platform is about to shake the poker industry.
- Ether decouples from bitcoin as it inches closer to record high $20 value
June 15, 2016
Given the craziness surrounding bitcoin today, one would almost forget that its cousin—the ethereum blockchain—is doing great as well.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017