Tag Archives: ethereum
- Humaniq celebrates success: First working hybrid Blockchain and 100,000-strong community
March 19, 2018
Humaniq has achieved the first working hybrid Blockchain with the 2.0 version of its app, to retain the benefits of the Ethereum main-net.
- Grand Korea Leisure casinos ink crypto deal with Dragon Inc
March 8, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure ink deal to use Dragon Corp's Dragon Blockchain platform and Dragon Coin token in its Seven Luck Casino VIP rooms.
- RichCasino announces ethereum payout facility
March 5, 2018
RichCasino, the innovative gaming site, is now offering payout via the Ethereum cryptocurrency.
- Zeroedge crypto casino will likely live down to its name
February 4, 2018
Zeroedge, a new Ethereum-based online gambling site, plans initial coin offering that may leave investors seeing zero return on their investment.
- Unikrn looks to raise $100M with eSports betting cryptocurrency sale
August 18, 2017
eSports betting operator Unikrn is planning to sell $100 million worth of cryptocurrency tokens as part of an initial coin offering (ICO) in September.
- Beginning of altcoin’s end: US signals digital coins may be subject to federal securities law
July 26, 2017
Sale of digital coins in the United States are subject to the country’s securities laws, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission declared.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017