Tag Archives: ethereum
- A logical argument for BSV as money
July 23, 2019
The prospects for BSV’s long term value depend ultimately on it becoming a bona fide money, and in order for that to happen, it needs an objective use-value outside of its value in exchange.
- Humaniq celebrates success: First working hybrid Blockchain and 100,000-strong community
March 19, 2018
Humaniq has achieved the first working hybrid Blockchain with the 2.0 version of its app, to retain the benefits of the Ethereum main-net.
- Grand Korea Leisure casinos ink crypto deal with Dragon Inc
March 8, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure ink deal to use Dragon Corp's Dragon Blockchain platform and Dragon Coin token in its Seven Luck Casino VIP rooms.
- RichCasino announces ethereum payout facility
March 5, 2018
RichCasino, the innovative gaming site, is now offering payout via the Ethereum cryptocurrency.
- Zeroedge crypto casino will likely live down to its name
February 4, 2018
Zeroedge, a new Ethereum-based online gambling site, plans initial coin offering that may leave investors seeing zero return on their investment.
- Unikrn looks to raise $100M with eSports betting cryptocurrency sale
August 18, 2017
eSports betting operator Unikrn is planning to sell $100 million worth of cryptocurrency tokens as part of an initial coin offering (ICO) in September.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
August 21, 2017