Tag Archives: eSports
- EveryMatrix launches OddsMatrix e-Sports Betting Services ahead of ICE 2019
January 29, 2019
OddsMatrix e-Sports services cover real-time pre-match & live odds, stats, scores, settlements,
- Loot.Bet to create two Esports leagues; Fnatic illegal betting clean-up drive
Two Esports gambling related stories to chew on. Esports bookmaker Loot.Bet create two new Esports leagues, and Fnatic wants to clean up Esports betting.
- Sports betting and eSports worry NCAA president
January 28, 2019
NCAA President Mark Emmert continues to oppose legalized sports wagering, as well as the introduction of esports to the college scene.
- DOJO Madness & Sportradar create Bayes Esports Solution; VIE joins ESIC
January 25, 2019
DOJO Madness and Sportradar creating a joint Esports venture: Bayes Esports Solution, and the Esports Entertainment Group Inc., joins the ESIC.
- Esports Entertainment Group partner with Epsilon & GOLeague; GameWorks update
January 21, 2019
Esports related news stories including Esports Entertainment Group signing deals with Epsilon and GOLeague and GameWorks partnering with SCCG Management.
- Atlantic City looking to profit off eSports
December 28, 2018
The Casino Reinvestment Development Authority of Atlantic City has approved $700,000 for investment in esports events.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017