Tag Archives: eSports
- Paul Witten: SIS Competitive Gaming will grow esports
April 17, 2019
SIS competitive gaming is looking to broaden the appeal of esports and solve some of its core problems. Paul Witten joined us to talk more about it.
- Native Indian tribe sues Valve over skins gambling
April 15, 2019
The tribe alleges that skins betting, apart from being illegal, results in unfair competition.
- Lyubomira Petrova (Chief Marketing Officer at UltraPlay) to highlight the state of eSports at MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit 2019
April 10, 2019
Chief Marketing Officer at UltraPlay, Lyubomira Petrova, will be highlighting the state of the eSports at the MARE BALTICUM GAMING SUMMIT 2019.
- Valve create a Dota 2 gambling app; Betway inks BLAST Pro Series deal
March 20, 2019
Valve Corporation has just released a Dota 2 gambling app, and Betway become the sponsor of choice for the BLAST Pro Series.
- The World Poker Tour to expand into Mexico after TV Azteca deal
March 13, 2019
The WPT and its sister company Allied Esports are moving into the LATAM region after cutting a deal with TV Azteca to bring poker and Esports into the area.
- Esports Affiliates – Creating affordable data-led content
March 6, 2019
Esports data becomes more accessible and affordable with its programmatic nature to anyone with the programming know-how to capitalize.