Tag Archives: eSports
- NBA’s 76ers owner signs eSports betting partnership
June 19, 2019
Esports Entertainment Group (EEG) partners with Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment for a multiyear betting deal that will see both entities marketing their respective operations in each other’s venues.
- ESIC’s Stephen Hanna: Building faith in esports integrity
June 18, 2019
Stephen Hanna’s ESIC is bringing in all sorts of different operators and giving them one overarching framework of integrity.
- ESIC bans Clash Royale Player; ‘Iron’ Mike enters the fray; LoL mobile
May 29, 2019
Three stories from the world of Esports starting with a ban for a Clash Royale cheat, continuing with news of an Esports investment from ‘Iron’ Mike Tyson, and ending with a potential appearance on mobile for League of Legends.
- How betting integrity in esports is evolving
May 28, 2019
esports often gets accused of being an easier betting product to cheat in, but in many ways, it’s the hardest.
- How is eSports affecting the Russian gambling market?
May 20, 2019
Despite Russian government strict stance against online gambling, eSports operators continues to find ways to promote various games.
- Unikrn launches virtual eSports betting, AI-odds streamer betting
May 14, 2019
Unikrn launching new virtual eSports betting product plus streamer betting, which uses artificial intelligence to set odds on livestreamed eSports matches.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017
ESports players wagered nearly $5 billion on CS:GO skins in 2016
January 24, 2017