Tag Archives: eSports Integrity Coalition
- DOJO Madness & Sportradar create Bayes Esports Solution; VIE joins ESIC
January 25, 2019
DOJO Madness and Sportradar creating a joint Esports venture: Bayes Esports Solution, and the Esports Entertainment Group Inc., joins the ESIC.
- Rivalry.gg launch in-play esports betting; Asian Games to include esports
May 30, 2018
Rivalry.gg launches a live, in-play betting option, and players will compete in six esports titles at the 2018 Asian Games with Olympic approval.
- The GLMS plans to clean up illegal esports betting practices; joins ESIC
May 8, 2018
The Global Lottery Monitoring System plans to mitigate illegal esports betting practices after becoming a fully fledged member of the ESIC, & ESSA reports.
- ESIC’s suspicious betting alert network uncovers Dota 2 cheating incident
March 27, 2018
It prove to show that Esports Integrity Coalition's suspicious betting alert network works and another player is guilty of Match-Fixing.
- Esportsbetting.com opens for business in Malta and immediately joins ESIC
February 26, 2018
Esportsbetting.com has become the first to offer esports betting in Malta and joins the Esports Integrity Coalition in a positive statement of intent.
- X-bet terminates sponsorship to ProDotaCup due to ongoing match fixing
December 20, 2017
X-bet has announced the permanent termination of its sponsorship contract to ProDotaCup due to betting irregularities, collusion and match fixing.
ESIC bans two Dota 2 players for match fixing
October 17, 2017
Fusion.bet – An innovative eSports betting platform launches
February 6, 2018
UltraPlay brings Blockchain technology discussion to EEGS, Bulgaria
November 13, 2017