Tag Archives: eSports Integrity Coalition
- ESIC bans two Dota 2 players for match fixing
October 17, 2017
The eSports Integrity Coalition has banned two Dota 2 players for match fixing after aligning with Sportradar and their Fraud Detection System.
- ESIC Commissioner talks to MEPs about esports match-fixing concerns
September 21, 2017
Esports Integrity Coalition Commissioner, Ian Smith, talks to Members of the European Parliament about his concerns relating to match-fixing in esports.
- Transfer spat between Outlaws & NRG esports turns into a CeRqus
August 24, 2017
A public spat over the transfer of a CS:GO player shows the need for protection for players & the teams that invest in their growth in the esports industry.
- Mark Cuban to take part in Unikrn ICO; ESIC and MGA agree MOU
July 3, 2017
Shark Tank star, Mark Cuban, has announced plans to take part in Unikrn's initial coin offering, weeks after declaring that Bitcoin was a bubble, and on ESC
- ESIC and UK Gambling Commission team up to improve esports integrity
June 1, 2017
The ESIC and the UK Gambling Commission sign a memorandum of understanding to share information appertaining to the integrity of esports
- FirstBlood releases Alpha to presale participants, joins the ESIC. Will join a panel at the Ethereal Summit
May 15, 2017
Last month FirstBlood announced the alpha version of their platform and opened it for trial and testing by their presale participants.