Tag Archives: eSports betting
- eSports betting to grow in 2020 as its audience grows to 600M
February 24, 2017
The future of eSports betting will become brighter three years from now as the number of its global audience will balloon to almost 600 million by 2020.
- Netherlands OKs hunt for illegal skin-betting
August 17, 2016
Dutch state regulators will now keep a close watch on multiplayer, first-person video game websites as the NL declares skin betting illegal.
- Adam Savinson: Communication in eSports betting is absolutely essential
June 24, 2016
Adam Savinson shares to Rebecca Liggero some tips on how affiliates can successfully market their products to eSports audience.
- eSports roundup: Italy to issue more licenses, Kobe Bryant wants in on the games
June 3, 2016
Expect eSports betting to become Italy’s newest “thing” soon.
- Should Traditional Sports Betting Sites Invest In eSports?
February 1, 2016
Many people in the gambling industry don’t seem to understand the hype or don’t feel like eSports is something to heavily invest in.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Marketing tips for the gambling industry
August 8, 2017