Tag Archives: ESPN
- FanDuel secures $70 million in capital funding
8 September 2014
FanDuel gaining the lead over its rival DraftKings with a fresh $70 million capital funding for its growing daily fantasy sports market.
- Kei Nishikori, Marin Cilic set for improbable US Open Men’s final
The 2014 US Open Men’s Grand Slam title will be decided by Nishikori and Cilic or as some people may collectively call the two—who and who?
- Is Poker a Sport?
27 August 2014
460 people were asked to vote on a poll on Reddit whether 53 different fringe games were actually sports & I take a look at how poker faired
- Life Outside of Poker: Tristan Wade on Basketball Camps and Music Production
26 August 2014
Tristan Wade talks about his intention to get involved in a basketball training camp business and his love for music.
- How Refusing to Promote Poker Can Really Help Promote Poker
15 August 2014
Lee Davy takes a look at Dan Colman’s decision to snub the media at the BIG ONE for ONE DROP, and considers the irony of the aftermath.
- ESPN Coverage of the 45th Annual WSOP is About to Kick Off
15 July 2014
July 15th, ESPN will start its coverage of the 45th Annual WSOP with all the action from the final table of the WSOP National Championships.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
16 February 2018
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014