Tag Archives: ESIC
- Kronoverse makes a natural addition to ESIC
24 March 2020
Kronoverse’s addition to ESIC, with its ability to audit gameplay on the Bitcoin SV blockchain, seems only natural.
- LOOT.BET joins forces with the Esports Integrity Commission to combat fraud in esports
25 September 2019
Esports-dedicated bookmaker LOOT.BET and the Esports Integrity Commission officially announce their cooperation.
- ESIC’s Stephen Hanna: Building faith in esports integrity
18 June 2019
Stephen Hanna’s ESIC is bringing in all sorts of different operators and giving them one overarching framework of integrity.
- ESIC bans Clash Royale Player; ‘Iron’ Mike enters the fray; LoL mobile
29 May 2019
Three stories from the world of Esports starting with a ban for a Clash Royale cheat, continuing with news of an Esports investment from ‘Iron’ Mike Tyson, and ending with a potential appearance on mobile for League of Legends.
- How betting integrity in esports is evolving
28 May 2019
esports often gets accused of being an easier betting product to cheat in, but in many ways, it’s the hardest.
- ESIC welcomes Luckbox into the fold; bans CS:GO player for five-years
30 October 2018
Two related stories for the Esports Integrity Coalition including a warm hug for their newest member Luckbox and a boot up the arse to a CS player.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017
ESports players wagered nearly $5 billion on CS:GO skins in 2016
24 January 2017
Dafabet ink partnership with pro eSports organization Fnatic
1 October 2015