Tag Archives: Eric Schneiderman
- Aging New York mobsters busted for online credit betting operation
December 16, 2016
New York's Attorney General's office charges 13 aging Genovese crime family members with illegal online bookmaking and loansharking.
- DraftKings, FanDuel to pay $6m apiece to resolve New York consumer fraud suits
October 25, 2016
Daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel to pay $6m apiece to end New York AG's consumer fraud and deceptive advertising suits.
- New York approves daily fantasy sports legislation but AG says fraud suits still on
June 19, 2016
New York passes daily fantasy sports legislation but Attorney General says false advertising and consumer fraud lawsuits will continue.
- Yahoo exit New York daily fantasy market, intro fish-friendly ‘Fair Play’ changes
March 22, 2016
Yahoo announces that it will follow lead of DraftKings and FanDuel by ending real-money daily fantasy sports contests in New York.
- DraftKings, FanDuel ink deal with New York AG to halt real-money fantasy contests
March 21, 2016
Daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel reach deal with New York state attorney general to halt real-money contests in state.
- Daily fantasy sports operators win permanent stay of New York injunction
January 11, 2016
Daily fantasy sports operators can continue to operate in New York after appellate panel grants motions for permanent stay of injunction.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017