Tag Archives: Eric Holder
- SWAT Team Raids Poker Game in Great Falls
January 30, 2015
A SWAT team has raided a well-known poker game in Great Falls, Virginia, making eight arrests, and seizing $150,000 in the process.
- Equitable Sharing Law Changes Too Late For Californian Poker Playing Pair
January 26, 2015
A controversial 30-year Stop and Seize law has been amended by Eric Holder; but it’s a little too late for Californian poker players.
- The Red Wire: U.S.-China Trade Wars Latest Sign Of Declining U.S. Influence
May 27, 2014
As a statement to Chinese that U.S. will pursue diplomatic consequences over trade espionage, the charges themselves are a middling effort
- Mike Colbert radio resurgence; DOJ decides marijuana less harmful than sports bets
August 30, 2013
Former Cantor Gaming VP Mike Colbert resurfaces and the US Department of Justice decides marijuana is less harmful than sports betting.
- States v. Feds: New Jersey’s Lesniak responds to anti-intrastate Kyl/Reid letter
July 24, 2011
New Jersey state Sen. Ray Lesniak pens a stinging rebuke to the letter sent to US Attorney General by Senators Harry Reid and Jon Kyl.
- The Reid-Kyl Letter on Internet Gambling
July 19, 2011
Prof. I Nelson Rose discusses the Reid-Kyl letter sent to Eric Holder and the DOJ. Why would sworn enemies join forces? Follow the money.