Tag Archives: EPT London
- Adrian Mateos: The Beast
December 2, 2014
Lee Davy sits down with the GPI number one ranked Spanish player, Adrian Mateos, to talk about his decision to move to London and much more.
- EPT London Side Event Round-Up
October 21, 2014
Before you erase EPT London Festival from your memory banks, we bring you a run down of the renowned side event action.
- Calling the Clock: Daniel Negreanu Infuriates PokerStars Regs; Phil Hellmuth Wants to Swap His Wife, and Much More
October 20, 2014
Just in case you couldn’t be bothered to read up on a single piece of poker news, Lee comes to the rescue w/ his mandatory weekly round-up.
- Sebastian Pauli and Andrew Chen Take the Top Titles at EPT London
Pauli & Chen took the two biggest prizes in the EPT London Festival after Pauli took the title in the Main Event, & Chen in the High Roller.
- British Poker Awards 2014 Recap & Winners
March 4, 2014
To celebrate the enormous success of the poker industry in the UK, British Poker Awards took place on March 3rd, 2014 at Hippodrome Casino.
- WSOP® November Nine – David “Raptor” Benefield
November 4, 2013
Tatjana Pasalic talks to the 2013 WSOP® Final Table contender David Benefield – Seat 8 – 6,375,000 chips (15.93 big blinds).
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018