Tag Archives: Epic Poker League
- 5 Reasons Anyone Can Become a World Class Poker Player
May 5, 2016
Lee Davy shares a few lessons learned from K. Anders Ericsson on introducing deliberate practice into your life so you can achieve anything.
- Calling the Clock: PokerStars Withdraw From Grey Markets, British Poker Award Nominees Announced, and Much More
October 6, 2014
Lee Davy rounds up a week that sees the nominees for the British Poker Awards, PokerStars withdrawing from "grey markets", and much more.
- Matt Savage Receives Settlement Check From Federated Sports + Gaming
September 29, 2014
Two years after Federated Sports + Gaming announced that it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, Matt Savage receives settlement check.
- Poker Stars Crossing Over Into The Mainstream
September 11, 2013
One of the reasons that poker finds it so difficult to break into the mainstream is because the mainstream doesn’t want to know us.
- Interview with Alexandre Dreyfus at the WPT Venice Grand Prix – Day 2
April 2, 2013
In poker news, Lee Davy talks to Alexandre Dreyfus at the WPT Venice Grand Prix as he talks about the WPT agreement.
- Pinnacle wins FS+G asset auction but unsecured creditors file claim against AIP
June 15, 2012
Pinnacle Entertainment is winning bidder of the assets of Federated Sports + Gaming, incl. the Heartland Poker Tour and Epic Poker League
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
Why a Penn Pinnacle merger could become the new Caesars
December 5, 2017
Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
December 18, 2017
Regional gaming stocks in focus
April 24, 2018