Tag Archives: Entraction
- Investing The Hard Way: Can IGT Maintain Its Current Run?
September 23, 2013
Gambling stocks analyst Vince Martin shares his insights on the good rebound and last quarter earnings for International Game Technology.
- Investing The Hard Way: No One To Root For In IGT’s Proxy Fight
January 14, 2013
In gambling news, Vince Martin shares his thoughts on Patti Hart, CEO of IGT as her leadership is challenged by a "Proxy Fight".
- Betting Promotion provides services to former IGT / Entraction clients
September 23, 2012
In gaming news, a number of clients have turned to Betting Promotion for their services such as Cardbet to utulise the BET POWER product.
- IGT confirms poker closure; iPoker moves to Microgaming; Macropoker opens its doors
September 19, 2012
IGT has confirmed the closure of its poker network; Former skin iPoker moves to Microgaming; Macropoker starts up
- IGT gets rid of ill fated poker network to show public poker difficulties
September 14, 2012
IGT has disposed of its poker network due to poor liquidity
- IGT Network future in doubt as skins jump – or are pushed
September 13, 2012
IGT Network, Entraction Poker Network, may be headed for the scrap heap as its owner prepares to “consolidate its product development.”
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
September 6, 2017
IGT shares may have topped last year
May 30, 2017