Tag Archives: Enrique Razon
- Bloomberry targets PAGCOR casinos
September 27, 2017
Lawrence Ho is apparently not the only person who is planning to acquire the casinos of Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).
- Razon disposes of US$74M stake in Bloomberry Resorts
September 13, 2017
Enrique Razon Jr. disposed more than 3% percent of his stake in Bloomberry Resorts Corp. in a bid to boost the firm’s stock trading liquidity.
- Bloomberry Resorts’ net loss reaches $72.8M in 2015
April 18, 2016
Philippine-listed Bloomberry Resorts Corp.’s reported net loss for 2015 has reached PHP3.375 billion (US$52.8 million).
- China VIP decline to affect the Philippine casino industry a misconception says Bloomberry boss
January 20, 2016
Enrique Razon believes that Philippine gaming will still grow even if high-spending Chinese players never return to the gaming tables.
- Philippine GGR grew in 2015 amid industry slump
January 12, 2016
Despite a sharp decline in the Chinese VIP market, Philippines gross gaming revenue posted double digit growth in 2015.
- Bloomberry’s Jeju casino to suspend operations until December
November 11, 2015
Enrique Razon’s new venture in Korea’s Jeju Island is shutting its doors temporarily.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Razon: Bloomberry QC casino project to push through
October 20, 2017
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016