Tag Archives: Enrique Razon Jr
- Bloomberry unit gets green light to buy parent stocks for patrons
June 11, 2018
A unit of Philippine-listed casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp. (BRC) is buying more than 1 million shares of its parent company,
- Bloomberry sets 2019 groundbreaking target for new Solaire casino
June 7, 2018
Enrique Razon, Jr. announced that the second Solaire casino in the Philippines will finally break ground sometime in 2019.
- Bloomberry opens 2018 with a strong $71.2M net profit
May 9, 2018
Bloomberry Resorts Corp. jumped to a record of PHP3.691 billion (US$71.2 million) in the first quarter of 2018 on the back of robust mass and VIP segments.
- Bloomberry revenue climbs amid suffering Jeju operations
April 6, 2018
Solaire’s gross gaming revenue (GGR) climbed 16%, reaching more than $844 billion, the highest on record for the casino.
- Razon sizes up Vietnam, Japan for potential Bloomberry expansion
November 15, 2017
Another country has been added to Bloomberry Resorts’ growing list of potential new ventures as it eyes expanding its operations outside of the Philippines.
- Razon: Bloomberry QC casino project to push through
October 20, 2017
Bloomberry Resorts Corp. is not backing out from its plan to construct another casino outside the Entertainment City despite being met with opposition.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017