Tag Archives: Enrique Razon Jr
- Bloomberry revenue climbs amid suffering Jeju operations
April 6, 2018
Solaire’s gross gaming revenue (GGR) climbed 16%, reaching more than $844 billion, the highest on record for the casino.
- Razon sizes up Vietnam, Japan for potential Bloomberry expansion
November 15, 2017
Another country has been added to Bloomberry Resorts’ growing list of potential new ventures as it eyes expanding its operations outside of the Philippines.
- Razon: Bloomberry QC casino project to push through
October 20, 2017
Bloomberry Resorts Corp. is not backing out from its plan to construct another casino outside the Entertainment City despite being met with opposition.
- Bloomberry targets PAGCOR casinos
September 27, 2017
Lawrence Ho is apparently not the only person who is planning to acquire the casinos of Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).
- Razon disposes of US$74M stake in Bloomberry Resorts
September 13, 2017
Enrique Razon Jr. disposed more than 3% percent of his stake in Bloomberry Resorts Corp. in a bid to boost the firm’s stock trading liquidity.
- Philippines’ crackdown on eGaming cafes a boon to casinos – Razon
September 19, 2016
PH President Rodrigo Duterte’s all-out war against illegal online gambling has given a boost by no-less than casino mogul Enrique Razon.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017