Tag Archives: English Premier League
- Bookmakers expecting 6 teams to challenge for 2013/14 Premier League title
September 25, 2013
Bookmakers considered Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Tottenham as title outsiders when the Premier League season began.
- Sports Betting Sites Ready for the Busy Season
September 12, 2013
Sportsbooks who spend the offseason preparing for this gambling rush are more likely to handle the gambling frenzy than those who kept idle.
- Fred Done again picks Manchester United to win EPL title
September 8, 2013
Fred Done sees some value in Manchester United because most of the money coming in on his sportsbook are on Chelsea and Manchester City.
- Weekly Poll – What offers an operator more value?
August 29, 2013
In this week's poll, we asked our readers what offers a gambling operator more value.
- The Budding Relationship Between Football Sponsorship and Gambling
Football and sports betting go together like macaroni and cheese. Not only is football the most popular sport in the world.
- Arsene Wenger compares transfer season to poker; admits to not being good at it
August 22, 2013
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is always a good quote, even if he makes a mess out of himself for the things he says.
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014
Cryptocurrency comes to the Premier League thanks to eToro deal
August 24, 2018