Tag Archives: Enetpulse
- Company InPlay Sports Data launched
June 3, 2015
Sports Data Company Enetpulse have decided to move over the Enetpulse inplay project in order give it its own identity.
- LiveSport Secures Majority Share In Sports Data Company Enetpulse
January 13, 2015
LiveSport, the global sports media company, has secured majority of the shares in Enetpulse, the global provider of live sports data.
- Betgenius ties up deal with IMG for tennis rights; IMG buys stake in Enetpulse; Boylesports launch new casino games
October 10, 2012
Betgenius and IMG are teaming up on tennis rights; IMG buys Enetpulse stake; Boylesports partners with Net Ent
- Enetpulse inks UK bookies; GBI Racing inks Canada & Denmark; 888 inks GSP
April 6, 2012
Tennis data supplier Enetpulse inks deals with UK bookmakers; GBI Racing inks deals in Denmark and Canada; 888 Poker signs Georges St-Pierre
- Pro tennis governing bodies to sell live scoring data
September 29, 2011
The governing bodies of professional tennis have decided to sell live scoring data to bookmakers using Danish firm Enetpulse.