Tag Archives: Empire Resorts
- Empire Resorts shuts down Monticello racino
April 25, 2019
Empire Resorts, parent company of the Monticello Raceway in New York, wants to put all its efforts into the Resorts World Catskills.
- Upstate New York casinos reduce slot machines to cut costs
March 29, 2019
They might say they are making room for sports betting, but the truth is upstate casinos have been losing money on slots and they need to make a change.
- Empire Resorts to shut Monticello casino to protect Catskills casino
January 25, 2019
Empire Resorts announces that it will close the Monticello Casino & Raceway's slot machine operations by April 23 to boost Resorts World Catskills revenue.
- Bet365 in ‘strategic alliance’ with New York’s Empire Resorts
November 14, 2018
Bet365 inks 20-year betting and online gaming 'strategic alliance' with New York's Empire Resorts; DraftKings launching sportsbook at Resorts Casino Hotel.
- Empire Resorts’ Catskills casino to use Genting’s Resorts World brand
April 6, 2017
Empire Resorts' in-development Montreign Resort Casino in the Catskills inks licensing deal to use Genting's Resorts World brand.
- Vegas Hilton Hotel-Casino changes name; Mississippi’s CanCan Casino due an improvement grant; Empire Resorts complies with stock market
January 4, 2012
Vegas Hilton Hotel-Casino changes name; Mississippi's CanCan Casino due an improvement grant; Empire Resorts complies with stock market
Penn National makes sports betting moves in three states
August 17, 2018
Mississippi casino revenue jumps in first month of legal betting
September 21, 2018
Mississippi sports betting launch hits a minor delay
July 23, 2018
The morning after the first day of NFL wagering outside Nevada
September 7, 2018