Tag Archives: empire city casino
- MGM approved for Empire City, Yonkers takeover
January 29, 2019
MGM has had its eye on Empire City Casino and the Yonkers Raceway for some time and had hoped to consummate its $850-million acquisition.
- NY gaming commission delays Empire City sale
January 4, 2019
The New York Gaming Commission has postponed indefinitely its meeting tackling the sale of Empire City to MGM Resorts.
- MGM takes a bite of the Big Apple with Empire City purchase
May 30, 2018
MGM Resorts has acquired the Empire City Casino’s casino and racetrack for $850 million.
- Empire City Casino looking for partner(s) to fund pricey facelift
November 16, 2017
Owners of New York's Empire City Casino seek deep-pocketed partners to fund facelift to help compete with March 2018 launch of Resorts World Catskills.
- GAN launch Oculus Rift-powered virtual reality social casino for Empire City
March 31, 2016
GAN launch first Oculus Rift-powered virtual reality version of its Simulated Gaming product for New York's Empire City Casino.
- GameAccount expects free-play casino to outpace real-money online gambling
October 4, 2014
GameAccount Network loses £900k in H1, says free-play online casino growth will "substantially compensate" for laggard real-money gambling.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018