Tag Archives: elizabeth gonzalez
- Nevada judge blocks release of Massachusetts’ Steve Wynn report
January 5, 2019
A Nevada judge extends restraining order blocking release of Massachusetts Gaming Commission report on Steve Wynn's sexual harassment allegations.
- Steve Wynn temporarily blocks harassment report’s release
November 20, 2018
Nevada judge temporarily blocks release of Massachusetts Gaming Commission report into Steve Wynn's sexual harassment allegations.
- Las Vegas Sands pays Nevada regulators $2m to drop license violation claim
May 12, 2016
Las Vegas Sands pay $2m to get Nevada regulators to drop claim regarding gaming license violations; Gonzalez staying on Jacobs lawsuit.
- Judge will stay on ex-Macau chief’s lawsuit vs Las Vegas Sands
February 19, 2016
The chief has spoken: District Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez will continue hearing Steve Jacobs’ case against Las Vegas Sands.
- Steve Jacobs expands legal battle to federal court as Sands renews call to kick judge off ex-Macau chief’s case
February 11, 2016
Las Vegas Sands Corp. and Steve Jacobs are still lock in a bitter legal fight.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016