Tag Archives: Electronic Arts
- Electronic Arts being investigated in Belgium over loot boxes
September 13, 2018
Belgian authorities are reportedly considering prosecuting EA over its decision not to prohibit loot box transactions its most popular games, FIFA 18.
- Belgium Minister of Justice: Loot boxes are Gambling
November 22, 2017
Star Wars Battlefront II may soon be banned in Belgium after the state regulator declared that the controversial loot box in the game is a form of gambling.
- Belgian regulator probes Star Wars Battlefront II, Overwatch over lootbox gambling
November 16, 2017
Disney and Electronic Arts (EA) latest video game collaboration Star Wars Battlefront II has already caught the attention of many for all the wrong reasons.
- Caesars, Coral, Nevada Gold enter the social gaming arena
February 23, 2013
Caesars Interactive and EA launch WSOP social poker game; Coral Interactive social betting app; Nevada Gold social casino
- Zynga hires 888 exec to prep for real-money gambling; will EA follow Zynga lead?
August 31, 2012
Social gamers Zynga select former 888 Holdings exec Maytal Ginzburg as new chief operation officer in charge of new markets.
- Double Down Casino convergence; Zynga hit with copyright infringement suit
August 6, 2012
Double Down looking to add more free-play product to land-based casino websites; Zynga hit with copyright infringement suit by EA
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017