Tag Archives: egaming
- PAGCOR orders closure of 53 LRWC eGaming parlors
September 9, 2016
PAGCOR has ordered the closure of 53 electronic gaming and electronic bingo sites of gaming company Leisure & Resorts World Corp.
- Jersey Company Merge Attracts Senior Business Leaders
June 14, 2016
Two Jersey technology businesses have merged to form the islands most comprehensive eGaming company.
- World Poker Fund Acquires a Stake in Universal Entertainment Group
May 3, 2016
World Poker Fund Holdings has acquired a 49% stake in the online gaming assets of Universal Entertainment Group.
- Zeng Zhonglu: Macau visitors don’t know how to play eGaming machines
March 15, 2016
Zeng Zhonglu explains why electronic gaming machines in Macau is not getting that much revenue compared to Las Vegas and other markets.
- SafeCharge and TAIN collaborate to enhance eGaming Payment Funnel Conversion
April 14, 2015
Advanced payments acceptance and fraud prevention technologies boosts TAIN's payment platform and risk management services for licensees.
- Jersey becomes newest tier one eGaming jurisdiction to exhibit at ICE
January 14, 2015
Jersey eGaming (Channel Islands) has announced that it will be exhibiting at ICE Total Gaming on 3rd-5th February 2015, at Excel London.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014