Tag Archives: efraim genuino
- Pagcor asked to remit Php6 billion in lost funds
February 27, 2014
The current Pagcor administration is footing a Php5.8 billion bill stemming from lost dividends during the administration of Efraim Genuino.
- Former Pagcor chief wants graft charges dismissed
October 14, 2013
Efraim Genuino believes none of the charges filed against him by the Ombudsman have any legal basis.
- Okada could still face bribery charges in the Philippines
September 2, 2013
DOJ secretary Leila de Lima also said that former Pagcor chairman Efraim Genuino could be implicated in the Okada bribery investigation.
- Prosecution builds case against former Pagcor chief
July 16, 2013
Efraim Genuino is the most high profile of the individuals who were charged with multiple counts of graft and malversation last May
- Former Pagcor chief Genuino posts bail over graft and malversation charges
May 31, 2013
All in all, Genuino posted bail on the 39 charges that includes 19 counts of graft and 20 counts of malversation
- Graft and malversation charges filed against ex-Pagcor chief
May 29, 2013
Genuino is one of six individuals named in the filings, which also includes six former Pagcor officials