Tag Archives: Edward Snowden
- Red Wire: NSA Surveillance Chills Journalists, Attorneys
July 29, 2014
US holds itself out as a model of freedom & democracy, but its own surveillance programs are threatening the values it claims to represent.
- The Red Wire: Snowden’s Wake
December 17, 2013
Here’s a look back some of the stories that emerged this year in the wake of the Snowden leaks.
- The Red Wire: Lessons From The Church Committee
December 10, 2013
The Church Committee, as it is remembered, became the first major inquiry into how these agencies operated within the United States.
- The Red Wire: NSA Snoops On Porn Histories To Discredit Muslim Opponents
December 3, 2013
The National Security Agency has been granted unprecedented surveillance powers, giving it access to the world’s electronic communications.
- The Red Wire: Who’s In Your Corner On Privacy?
November 19, 2013
There’s always been a sizable core of people concerned about protecting their privacy as much as possible, even in today’s connected age.
- The Red Wire: Google, Prisoner Of Its Own Success
November 6, 2013
Wall Street Journal article yesterday carried a headline of interest to anybody who’s been following the aftermath of Snowden revelations.