Tag Archives: Ed Ware
- 32Red H1 gaming revenue up 22%
July 22, 2015
Gibraltar-based online gambling operator 32Red has reported a significant growth in net gaming revenue during the first half of 2015.
- 32Red earns record revenue in H1 despite World Cup distraction
July 26, 2014
Online casino operator 32Red reports record revenue in H1 despite World Cup distractions and minimal input from new sportsbook.
- 32Red Enjoy Record Revenues For a Fourth Consecutive Year
March 6, 2014
32Red enjoy record revenues for a fourth consecutive year as the 2013 results unveil total gross gaming revenue of £38.8m, a 21% increase on 2012.
- Will POCT make much difference?
May 15, 2013
This week on MODQs, Mike discusses what changes can the Point of Consumption Tax (UK POCT) bring on the gambling industry.
- Location Location Location – London or Gibraltar?
December 13, 2011
In gaming news, Mike O'Donnell compare the location preference of London or Gibraltar among gaming industry professionals.
- 32Red rallies after 32Vegas withdrawal
January 19, 2010
32Red made an impressive recovery in the second half of last year to post full-year gross win of £12.8m, 1.6% down on 2008’s figure of £13.0m
Kindred Group shares spike 12% after record revenue, earnings
October 27, 2017