Tag Archives: Echo Entertainment
- The Star to build second tower at Jupiters casino
12 February 2016
The Star Entertainment Group plans to build a second tower at its Gold Coast site.
- 2015 Year in Review for Gambling Stocks
29 December 2015
2015 is coming to an end and it’s time for a review of investment calls this year.
- Echo Entertainment boss: VIP high rollers are abnormally winning
4 November 2015
VIP high rollers are “abnormally” winning against Echo Entertainment and it’s hurting the company’s revenue.
- Chinese high rollers will drop $2m on gambling then argue over price of coffee
10 October 2015
Far East Consortium boss David Chiu schools Echo Entertainment on quirks of Chinese gambling whales; The Star's 'human ATM' forfeits $1m.
- Genting HK closer to increasing stake in Echo Entertainment
4 September 2015
After more than three years of waiting, Genting HK has finally received regulatory approval to increase its stake in Echo Entertainment.
- Echo Entertainment’s Queensland casinos to get ‘Star’ treatment
28 August 2015
Echo said Friday that it will phase out the Treasury and Jupiter branding as part of the plan to rebrand as The Star Entertainment Group.
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016
Crown Resorts says China staff arrests forced hand on Macau exit
26 October 2017