Tag Archives: Echo Entertainment
- The Star to build second tower at Jupiters casino
February 12, 2016
The Star Entertainment Group plans to build a second tower at its Gold Coast site.
- 2015 Year in Review for Gambling Stocks
December 29, 2015
2015 is coming to an end and it’s time for a review of investment calls this year.
- Echo Entertainment boss: VIP high rollers are abnormally winning
November 4, 2015
VIP high rollers are “abnormally” winning against Echo Entertainment and it’s hurting the company’s revenue.
- Chinese high rollers will drop $2m on gambling then argue over price of coffee
October 10, 2015
Far East Consortium boss David Chiu schools Echo Entertainment on quirks of Chinese gambling whales; The Star's 'human ATM' forfeits $1m.
- Genting HK closer to increasing stake in Echo Entertainment
September 4, 2015
After more than three years of waiting, Genting HK has finally received regulatory approval to increase its stake in Echo Entertainment.
- Echo Entertainment’s Queensland casinos to get ‘Star’ treatment
August 28, 2015
Echo said Friday that it will phase out the Treasury and Jupiter branding as part of the plan to rebrand as The Star Entertainment Group.
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016