Tag Archives: EBITDA
- Lady luck lifts Galaxy Ent H1 net profit
August 31, 2017
Net profit of HongKong-listed casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. (GEG) rose by 81 percent in the first half of the year
- Taxes Eating Into 888, But The Future Looks Bright
March 22, 2016
888’s earnings are in and they’re nice and shiny. The bottom line earnings themselves look bad if you focus only on the end numbers.
- XLMedia – Trading Update
November 12, 2015
XLMedia announces the following trading update for the financial year ending 31 December 2015.
- SafeCharge Interim Results for the six months ended 30 June 2015
September 16, 2015
SafeCharge, a leader in advanced payment technologies, is pleased to announce its interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2015.
- Analyst still bullish despite Contagious Gaming poor Q1 result
September 3, 2015
Despite Contagious Gaming’s Q1 year-on-year decline, Global Maxfin Capital analyst believes that the company is just getting started.
- Superdata Report Confirms Akamon’s Dominance of Social Casino Market in LatAm and Spain
July 10, 2014
Akamon confirms its leadership in terms of market share, games platform distribution and product offering according to Superdata Report.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017